History: T. Geddes Grant (Distributors) Limited was established in 1901 in Trinidad, and became the largest manufacturers' representative for general merchants in the Caricom area, with subsidiaries in Guyana, Barbados, Jamaica, Grenada and St Vincent. In January 1996, whilst Neal & Massy Group owned T. Geddes Grant, they divested the subsidiaries in the various islands. The Musson Group bought the Jamaican company. The company is divided into four (4) divisions:
• Office Equipment
Rigorous controls and modern IT infrastructure... T. Geddes Grant has a rigorous control system ensuring that all orders can leave the warehouse in excellent condition and with correct quantities within 24 hour or same day delivery. T. Geddes Grant's IT department employs a team of programmers who provide support of software that has been developed in house, and for other software within the group.